Thursday, October 22, 2009

October Recap



What's Up Bombshells?
So it has been a while since our last post and it is due time for a new one. So much has occurred since the last blog! where to start? First we did makeup for a Tiny & Toya spoof (BET). We worked with actress Johari Johnson who is amazing! Love her to death. The makeup and acting are hilarious! Bombshell had our first Fashion Show as the Key artists! We did a shoot last month for Beauty Come Forth (BCF) Magazine and they like our work so much that we were asked to Key their Fashion Show launch for the mag and for new fashion line Myla. It was amazing and we got so many compliments! Haven't yet received all of the photos but will post asap! I'll put up what we have. I was so happy my mom came and was excited to be at her first red carpet event lol! She is so cute! We've worked on several photo shoots including the Jeremy's Image calendar shoot (www.jeremysimage.com). This shoot was down in Laguna Beach, yes, the Laguna. I had to be up at the crack of dawn because Jeremy and the photographer Darius wanted sunrise shots and Laguna is about 45 minutes away so can you imagine what time I had to be up? I know, it's excrutiating every time! But they were great to work with and soooo funny. I'll be sure to post some of the photos from the shoot and let you know when the behind the scenes dvd and calendar are available.

We uploaded three new tutorials to our website - I did a Halloween version of Beyonce's Kitty Kat Video with leopard/cheetah print and Star posted a Fall Trend vid for 2009. Check them out at youtube.com/bombshellbeauties or at http://www.thebombshellbeauty.com/Tutorials.html
Starlynn is currently working on a video/dvd for Soulja boy featuring Snoop Dogg. How exciting right? I just finished a pilot this past tuesday for a new show on the Food Network called Bar Element produced by the MadLab Consortium. Love them and will always work with them 'til I die! These are all very general detail I know but I would be writing forever if I sat and went into every single job. We'll try to keep up on all each time we work and take more flics for you all to see! Til then, as always stay true, live life, experience it, take the time to enjoy it and Step Your Game Up!
Bombshell Colijia

2 comments:

  1. I'm soooooo proud of you! ...Just sick that I couldn't make the event, but there's a lot going on in my life. Anyway, God has a plan for us all and I always knew that you were destined for big things. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud to say the the Tiny & Toya spoof has received over 78,000 views on youtube! Woohooo!

    ReplyDelete